Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Applications permissions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=499)

XmarksTheScot 04-10-21 08:30 PM

Applications permissions

Well i was goin to just surprise yous with this app but the forum permission are preventing me from it

Quote:

XmarksTheScot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this when i click the apply here link in the recuritment board

Ninwes 05-10-21 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XmarksTheScot (Post 4140)
Well i was goin to just surprise yous with this app but the forum permission are preventing me from it

I get this when i click the apply here link in the recuritment board

Hey m8, because you cannot create a treat there you need to follow the link, but from beginning there was said any old member who wants to come back can come back without application and in usually the same rank.

So welcome back m8

XmarksTheScot 05-10-21 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 4142)
Hey m8, because you cannot create a treat there you need to follow the link

Yeah i vaguely remember the whole formsbb addon that created the applications process back in the day. But i meant i couldn't click the link either as my permission didn't allow it.

Don't think that will be an issue for me now tho :D

WOW name in red again, feels weird, given my time away feels like i dont deserve it, i know my swat skills are so rusty im def not cl material in game ( or gm as it is now :))

Thanks guys and girls and expect more and more questions as i relrean LOADS

Quote:

given my time away feels like i dont deserve it
Not refusing it btw, now i have it you'll be prying it form my cold dead fingers lol

Matt 05-10-21 06:21 PM

Welcome home :D

Ninwes 06-10-21 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XmarksTheScot (Post 4143)
given my time away feels like i dont deserve it

So m8, what you did in the past deserved it, No one is allot of active in thess days we understand, life,work,family,...

I will end with Matt's words

Quote:

We are more a community open to everyone; new and old. The main vision is to gather a reunion of the old team in whatever capacity with new members welcome.

Our membership allows freedom to be as active or inactive as one prefers. However, long periods of inactivity will be considered as requiring a membership review.
The red we still need to find a way to implent :)

Black 06-10-21 11:47 AM

Good to see you back in game wearing your CL tags. ;)

sander 08-10-21 06:14 PM

Welcome home mate, good to see the tag on that name again :)

Ninwes 14-12-21 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black (Post 4151)
Good to see you back in game wearing your CL tags. ;)

Might need to change those to GM tag :p