Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Server AdminBot (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AdminBot v3.1 (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=174)

Matt 18-03-18 02:49 AM

AdminBot v3.1

Hi all

Announcing the latest adminbot running on our servers.

New features;

Quote:

- Addition of admin broadcast (players are told when admins are available either in the server, or viewing via web admin)
- Addition of admins not using their tags (names are changed automatically)
- Addition of player promotion (players who have registered at site are eligible for time and rank tracking. Now players can be promoted in the server via Jessica)
- Various bug fixes.
The main addition is promoting players in the server. Jessica will change your name to include your rank, based on what your site registered name is.

For example, if you have recently hit the trigger point for <Sgt> and are in the server as |SOG|Test, Jessica will rename you to |SOG|Test<Sgt>.

Please note, this works on EVERY player registered at our website. Therefore, if you do not wish to have this rank enforced on you, the options can be changed via the USER CP at site. Please look for the option "SWAT 4 Stats Tracking" under Edit My Details. Change this to "Disable"*.

* Disabling will remove your stats tracking including the display at the site.

Enjoy, let me know if there are any bugs or issues.

Matt

TimC 18-03-18 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 2159)
Addition of admins not using their tags (names are changed automatically)

Nice update Matt.

I just have a question about the above. What does that mean exactly? If an admin logs in but is using another name will it change their name to match what is on the forums?

Or will it track that in the AdminBot CP on the back end?

Ninwes 18-03-18 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimC (Post 2161)
Nice update Matt.

I just have a question about the above. What does that mean exactly? If an admin logs in but is using another name will it change their name to match what is on the forums?

Or will it track that in the AdminBot CP on the back end?

If your logged in as admin with different name it will change your name matching on site, meaning for you it will change |SOG|TimC or |SOG|TimC<Rank>

Matt 18-03-18 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 2163)
If your logged in as admin with different name it will change your name matching on site, meaning for you it will change |SOG|TimC or |SOG|TimC<Rank>

Spot on but super admins are excluded from this rule for admin coaching reasons.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Orion 18-03-18 12:37 PM

Can you partly disable tracking? Keep hours tracking for example and not having renamed on server by Jess?

Matt 18-03-18 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion (Post 2173)
Can you partly disable tracking? Keep hours tracking for example and not having renamed on server by Jess?

MY ACCOUNT > USER CP > EDIT YOUR DETAILS > SWAT 4 SERVER RANKS > DISABLE

Let me know how you get on

Orion 18-03-18 12:55 PM

Outstanding! Thanks :)

TimC 19-03-18 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 2163)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 2164)
Spot on but super admins are excluded from this rule for admin coaching reasons.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Orion 19-03-18 04:06 PM

How often does tracking updates? Says last time Ive been seen on servers 11.03.18

Matt 19-03-18 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion (Post 2184)
How often does tracking updates? Says last time Ive been seen on servers 11.03.18

Hey mate, thanks for letting me know.

Basically it was because you set "rank display" to "Disable". It was stopping the stats update for you. I have since corrected this so only "Stats Tracking" stops this from updating.

Matt