Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hello again ! (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=22)

C.A.B.A.L. 29-01-18 06:34 PM

Hello again !

Have you ever remember old |SOG| member Podluka? that's me ! Actually called C.A.B.A.L. ;) (yes, yes, from C&C ;) i was prepared to be an admin, but you know.... |SOG| was falling asleep...

I was graduate Gdańsk music Academy, then Łódź music Academy (greetings KeeRIeS ! we must catch up for a beer !)

Now, i am preparing to be a husband ^^, meantime i am a teacher :)

Good to see you back :)

EDIT: Spy u r right :P

SpyInBlack 29-01-18 06:37 PM

hello there mate :) good to see ya. welcome back.... that color is really hard on the eyes :P

Ninwes 29-01-18 06:48 PM

Hey m8,

I think i remember you, welcome back to the forums, goodluck being a husband (the hardest job in the world :p)

C.A.B.A.L. 29-01-18 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 128)
Hey m8,

I think i remember you, welcome back to the forums, goodluck being a husband (the hardest job in the world :p)

I was quite active member, mb that's why ;)

KeeRIeS 29-01-18 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A.B.A.L. (Post 124)
(greetings KeeRIeS ! we must catch up for a beer !)

Whererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuuuu?

Hi there! Just pm me here on on Facebook, whererererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuu!

Best regards, Mate!

Oh and BTW congrats on being husband-to-be :D Good luck with that :) And we're all awaiting little C.A.B.A.L'ies you know... the fresh Junior Members :D

sander 29-01-18 07:09 PM

welcome mate i still remember you however when i see cabal i'm more thinking of the mmo Cabal online don't remember it from C&C

C.A.B.A.L. 29-01-18 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeRIeS (Post 140)
Whererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuuuu?

Hi there! Just pm me here on on Facebook, whererererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuu!

I live in a "beutyfull" city - Łódź ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeRIeS (Post 140)
Oh and BTW congrats on being husband-to-be :D Good luck with that :) And we're all awaiting little C.A.B.A.L'ies you know... the fresh Junior Members :D

Geez mate! not so fast XD

C.A.B.A.L. 29-01-18 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sander (Post 141)
welcome mate i still remember you however when i see cabal i'm more thinking of the mmo Cabal online don't remember it from C&C

Yeah, i know it, but the MMO steal (somehow) this acronym,
but i always was C&C fan and do not accept any mmo called cabal ;) :)

Matt 29-01-18 07:24 PM

Welcome... The name will throw me but I remember your old nickname!!!!

Having said that, Tiberian Sun is yet again another awesome game I miss playing. Firestorm Juggernaut & Ghost Stalker were my favourite units!

Anyhow, great to have you back here with old friends. Hope you can stick around.

What do you teach?

Biodome 29-01-18 07:29 PM

Hey, C.A.B.A.L.!

Nice to have a serious musician here! :D Just curious, what did you study/specialize in?