Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [SWAT 4] VIP Loadout (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=80)

sander 03-02-18 04:45 PM

as the reply to this subject are greater than expected the poll will close at 2AM and the loadout will be changed in the coming days.

Michael 03-02-18 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion (Post 900)
Oh my! Vip server? I knew I made right choice joining back this community )))

Would say just give him 9mm. You always can switch to something els like we did before after week or so

lol yes we enjoyed countless hours of VIP action, which I look forward to again. It would be funny if the VIP had a was it the GB or something, it would be very annoying to the suspects team. :p

TimC 03-02-18 07:31 PM

I say the 9mm is the best choice with unlimited pepper spray

C.A.B.A.L. 03-02-18 07:55 PM

We are after hours with VIP mode, and what do you think bout that ?

Martius 06-02-18 09:47 AM

Hi all.

IŽd say Glock, unlimited pepper and some grenades as good old classic.

In addition, I have another proposal. What about some "special rambo VIP days?" Let's say, a few days in a month (random or it could be determined in a pool, or so) VIP would have some really lethal weapon - M4, MP5 or AK + helm or gas mask. I think it could be fun, there were some servers with this Rambo VIP and it was good :)

Matt 06-02-18 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martius (Post 1271)
Hi all.

IŽd say Glock, unlimited pepper and some grenades as good old classic.

In addition, I have another proposal. What about some "special rambo VIP days?" Let's say, a few days in a month (random or it could be determined in a pool, or so) VIP would have some really lethal weapon - M4, MP5 or AK + helm or gas mask. I think it could be fun, there were some servers with this Rambo VIP and it was good :)

Would like to try this.... Sounds fun!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Biodome 06-02-18 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martius (Post 1271)

Sounds dangerously unbalanced if a good player gets to be the VIP, but it could be fun to try out, if the suspects agree to being slaughtered once a week/month :D

Martius 06-02-18 05:20 PM

Yes, it might sound like that :) but the VIP still have only 3-4 magazines and we all know, how fast you can run out of ammo in SWAT
The balance also could be achieved by removal of the secondary weapon (or changing to tazer for example)

Ninwes 06-02-18 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martius (Post 1327)
Yes, it might sound like that :) but the VIP still have only 3-4 magazines and we all know, how fast you can run out of ammo in SWAT
The balance also could be achieved by removal of the secondary weapon (or changing to tazer for example)

Or removing of the magazine :p

Martius 06-02-18 05:22 PM

Exactly :)