View Single Post
Old 15-02-18, 12:56 PM   #2
Michael
Community Sponsor

Michael's community rank display

Total Donations: £87 (8/29)

Michael is a top donator with the Bronze medal

Michael is from United States Michael is Male

I mentioned this on Discord to Matt, but with this reunion thread, I wonder how many remember Matt over teamspeak would play this crazy chicken sound. Of course while we were all in COOP or VIP randomly and it was hysterical and it definitely was a distraction but a very funny one. I don't know why it was so funny but it had me in tears from laughing so hard.

When I first started in |SOG| there was a really cool CL, Majid, I always referred to myself as one of the night shift members, as most of my SWAT 4 time and website time were while the majority of the group was already asleep. But not Majid, we he would be up really late (likely just really early for him) and we'd be on VIP a lot deliriously tired, but still wanting to keep playing more SWAT 4 a bit longer then the rest. One time I was telling him over TS how tired I was but I wanted to keep going, so he told me to just eat some raw sugar to keep going as it was definitely too late for coffee and it probably would have woke up my parents. So I did actually start eating some plain sugar with nothing else, it did give a little boost but not for very long lol. So many good time with Majid, I hope he finds his way back here.

Last edited by Michael; 15-02-18 at 01:03 PM.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote