Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   wow is this real? (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=28)

223Games 29-01-18 08:19 PM

wow is this real?

well, hello old friends,

remember Bmagic? that dutch guy who was online for to much time and didnt had a other private life ;)

yep thats me, Boris, living in the Netherlands (north east) and curently having my own movie production studio.

im 27 (just had my birthday) loving my girlfriend and 2 dogs and just bought a house together not far from my location atm.

im currently clan leader of a dutch squad that we play a lot of arma zeus missions in. and funny fact... on thuesdays we play with swat skins and doing police missions hahaha

i would love to see some of you again in game and when swat is on the roll i will deffently dust of my cd's and hope they still work ;)

greetz Boris

Matt 29-01-18 08:21 PM

Welcome back mate, great to see you!!!

Fantastic news on your clan, Send me a link and I will put it on our homepage for you!

Hope you can stick around and spare some time for your old clan and friends!

Congratulations on your house!

223Games 29-01-18 08:23 PM

sure, its /jagc.nl thx and when there is like a discord or teamspeak or something online i deffently join that (i already joined the steam group hope to speak some of you guys there soon)

Biodome 29-01-18 08:46 PM

Hey! Who could forget the awesome BMagic? :D

Looking forward to seeing you in SWAT matches!

KeeRIeS 29-01-18 09:07 PM

Hello! A late happy birthday to you then!

Have fun and nice to see you again! And remember:

B-Magic, B-Happy, B-Back to SOG :D

Ninwes 29-01-18 09:10 PM

Hey 223games (Bmagic),

Welcome back to the forums :)

Matt 29-01-18 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 223Games (Post 195)
sure, its /jagc.nl thx and when there is like a discord or teamspeak or something online i deffently join that (i already joined the steam group hope to speak some of you guys there soon)

Done mate, on the homepage now

223Games 29-01-18 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 247)
Done mate, on the homepage now

saw it nice:) haha thnx

Bravo 30-01-18 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 223Games (Post 191)
well, hello old friends,

remember Bmagic? that dutch guy who was online for to much time and didnt had a other private life ;)

yep thats me, Boris, living in the Netherlands (north east) and curently having my own movie production studio.

im 27 (just had my birthday) loving my girlfriend and 2 dogs and just bought a house together not far from my location atm.

im currently clan leader of a dutch squad that we play a lot of arma zeus missions in. and funny fact... on thuesdays we play with swat skins and doing police missions hahaha

i would love to see some of you again in game and when swat is on the roll i will deffently dust of my cd's and hope they still work ;)

greetz Boris

Hi Mate long time no seen our Dutches friends :)

Recon 30-01-18 10:38 AM

Hello, BMagic :)

Time to be back to Swat duties !