Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Defeater (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=25)

Defeater 29-01-18 07:41 PM

Defeater

Greetings everyone,

Many will probably not remember me but, that gives me all more the reason to create this introduction.

I joined around 2009, when I had finally leveled up to an age of 16, became a junior member after some time of that. Generally hanged out with SucceededKiller and RyanCooper, some good lads they are. Oh and we bested our trainers in the tournament!

Currently, life has been quite generous with me. I'm (fortunately) still alive, having a fine job as an IT engineer and apparently the learning in IT never stops, which is both amusing and sad. Still very motivated to endure some loooooong years of work! *coughs*

To this day, I still very much play games and I ain't thinking of stopping any time soon!

SOG has shown me so much more than any other community I had known before could've done, it was filled with tons of epic people and it genuinely felt like a family. Which makes me even more excited to see this is being "revived" (what do you mean revived, it never died! Well.. Unless you're into zombies, wait, is this community zombie friendly?)

Ahh well, it doesn't matter, cheers!
Defeater

Ninwes 29-01-18 07:43 PM

Hey m8,

I do remember you welcome back to the forums :)

Tyrope 29-01-18 07:44 PM

I remember you! You're one of the few Dutchlings who hung around these parts. Funny to see how most of us Dutchies ended up in IT... got a job opening at your place? :P

Defeater 29-01-18 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 180)
Hey m8,

I do remember you welcome back to the forums :)

Cheers mate!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrope (Post 181)
I remember you! You're one of the few Dutchlings who hung around these parts. Funny to see how most of us Dutchies ended up in IT... got a job opening at your place? :P

Hey you, you ended up here too huh? Funny that you ask, they actually do, they're asking for a senior system administrator.

Anyway, it's good to see you again!

sander 29-01-18 08:01 PM

specifically in MS exchange

Freeezer 29-01-18 08:15 PM

Hi mate ! Welcome back :) I do find it funny, that's most of us are present at some IT jobs/companies ;) Wonder why.... :P

223Games 29-01-18 08:25 PM

hey man, haha lekker ook dat nederlanders terug te zien! (its good to see some dutch people back again)

hope to see you soon ingame! or whatever ;)

Nicoleise 29-01-18 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defeater (Post 178)
[...]I'm (fortunately) still alive[...]

For those, who do not know; according to "The Hitchhikers Guide to Defeater" (author: Nicoleise, 2018) "Still Alive" is a 6/10, where 0 is total annihilation and 10 is "Perfect, not available". :D

Good to see you here, mate :)

Defeater 29-01-18 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeezer (Post 189)
Hi mate ! Welcome back :) I do find it funny, that's most of us are present at some IT jobs/companies ;) Wonder why.... :P

Tons of work in it, apparently ;P

Quote:

Originally Posted by 223Games (Post 198)
hey man, haha lekker ook dat nederlanders terug te zien! (its good to see some dutch people back again)

hope to see you soon ingame! or whatever ;)

Euh! You'll probably see me soon though ;>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicoleise (Post 201)
For those, who do not know; according to "The Hitchhikers Guide to Defeater" (author: Nicoleise, 2018) "Still Alive" is a 6/10, where 0 is total annihilation and 10 is "Perfect, not available". :D

Good to see you here, mate :)

Alright, this Defeater guy is probably very complicated then, for him to need a specific guide from a scale of 0. to 10. Cheers, will see you soon enough.

KeeRIeS 29-01-18 10:10 PM

HI!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defeater (Post 178)
SOG has shown me so much more than any other community I had known before could've done, it was filled with tons of epic people and it genuinely felt like a family.

Yeah, I definetely agree. This community shows its power even now after so long time. It's like the pause never existed.

Welcome back and enjoy the new-old SOG :)