Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Inactivity Timer (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8)

Nicoleise 29-01-18 10:49 AM

Inactivity Timer

Hey

I'd like to complain, that after eight years of downtime, I have to log in with my username and password. When I last logged in, I enabled the option "Remember Me", and I would have expected it to work. :p

Jokes aside; the log-user-off-automatically timer is too low, I think - it logs me off due to the "inactivity" between clicking create a new thread and submitting that thread. I realize I'm slow and that I write stupidly long posts - but I'd still love for the timer to be increased significantly, as this isn't really online banking anyways. :)

//Nico

Matt 29-01-18 01:00 PM

LOL....good to have you back mate.

I will sort it. Did the same to me earlier, so frustrating.

Will post back when sorted

Matt 29-01-18 02:47 PM

Now timeout doubled

Recon 30-01-18 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicoleise (Post 19)
Hey

I'd like to complain, that after eight years of downtime, I have to log in with my username and password. When I last logged in, I enabled the option "Remember Me", and I would have expected it to work. :p

Jokes aside; the log-user-off-automatically timer is too low, I think - it logs me off due to the "inactivity" between clicking create a new thread and submitting that thread. I realize I'm slow and that I write stupidly long posts - but I'd still love for the timer to be increased significantly, as this isn't really online banking anyways. :)

//Nico

Nah, i am pretty sure you talk longer than you write :D

Ninwes 30-01-18 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recon (Post 324)

Don't jinx him, i once saw a post of him that almost at the end of teh character limit :p

Bravo 30-01-18 02:05 PM

I could also connect with my old nick and password, however mail address box was crushed long time ago ! :) Good I'm not so old and I still remember my old fashioned nick :) I think Bravo is always added to SOG and every know me from that nick :)

Defeater 30-01-18 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recon (Post 324)

I can confirm this. He once decided it was a good idea to write and entire parody about how a program got categories and how that made it easier to sort things out. An. Entire. Song....

p.s. he did sing while typing it..

Recon 31-01-18 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defeater (Post 456)
I can confirm this. He once decided it was a good idea to write and entire parody about how a program got categories and how that made it easier to sort things out. An. Entire. Song....

p.s. he did sing while typing it..

I'd repeat that his girlfriend is really brave girl, but afraid Nico would finally get mad with me, so i will just stay quiet :)

Freeezer 31-01-18 10:59 AM

Type faster :p .... No need for longer inactivity timer :D

Matt 31-01-18 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeezer (Post 559)
Type faster [emoji14] .... No need for longer inactivity timer :D

Hahaha funny but I guess true? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk