Thread: [General] Lethal or Less-Lethal?
View Single Post
Old 15-03-18, 08:45 AM   #17
Ninwes
Community Manager
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Ninwes's community rank display

Total Donations: £225 (4/29)

Ninwes is a top donator with the Silver medal

Ninwes is from Europe Ninwes is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena View Post
I wouldn't say it is has much to do with LTL players as much as it has to do with the lack of players and training together. A SWAT team would be full of officers ready to cover all angles, where as you might be going in alone or with a buddy. Same with struggling to have a cohesive unit with a full team. With no training among each other, and leaders who's not able to keep people in line. And with few maps that are played so many times people "know" beforehand what's up. I'd love to play a "no doorsitting" round with a team.. But the probability of it being anywhere near a smooth experience is... Well... I have doubts.

Nothing a bit of training among us won't fix though. With EL, R1, R2, B1, B2 set up and having designated roles and tactics people know fairly well, it should be smooth sailing for element lead to designate roles and each role having a load out that fits the role... Red being point, Blue being secondary/cover/back-up.1's carrying mirror, 2's deployment.. Movements and formations adapting to the environment flawlessly without an EL having to direct... With rolling points in hallways for maximum cover and... and... Yeah... My SWAT3 days are surfacing here.
I do remember games before where no one actually had to say anything, the whole team was like on auto-pilot and no words where needed

It was all because you always play with the same team and know how they playing.

But we did have like El,Red1 and so on before and it worked pretty good.
Ninwes is offline   Reply With Quote