Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

KeeRIeS's community rank display

Total Donations: £11 (17/29)

KeeRIeS is from Wrzesnia, Poland KeeRIeS is Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoleise View Post
1st, I would second Tyrope - put a reminder in your calendar at the expiry date and have a look.

2nd, if not and if you actually want the domain, I think you can report the current owner to the domain registrar; atleast in Denmark it's not legal to speculate in domains. Their text is solid evidence that that is exactly what they are doing. The law was made to ensure democracy on the internet, instead of corporations snatching up every good domain out there and charging a premium. So in likelyhood, the rule exists elsewhere than Denmark as well.

For what it's worth, even though my fingers trip to add an extra period in a domain (co.uk) over the "normal" TLDs, I don't think we need the .com either.
As the self-appointed PR manager of SOG (LOL, the job around our media social accounts is almost done and soon it will look good enough to show you the effects of it anyways ) I think a fight against this company and spreading a word in European or even American TV programs would become a great advertisement Maybe worth considering (just kidding - or maybe...)
KeeRIeS is offline   Reply With Quote