Old 18-12-18, 08:11 PM   #2
sander
Community Manager
Community Sponsor

sander's community rank display

Total Donations: £63 (10/29)

sander is from Bemmel, Netherlands sander is Male

Nice looking rig for a good price.

personally i would have gone for Intel, sad for the price but in gaming Intel is superior to no extent.

But from my professional view.
Intel is best for gaming. and high end AMD processors are better at workstation tasks(high Demand apps like video editing.) the point here is games take from 1 to 4 cores(in some cases 8), and this is where single core performance is important.
but the Processor should run any game you want it to.

the memory gpu and motherboard are good for the price tag of the build.

the SSD i always use Samsung as i have good experince with their SSD's. But this is also a comparison of speed, time between failure and the price tag.

but yea thats just my view IT is my work and more, so i don't look at prices that much. Have fun with it and see you in game sometime.

Nice looking rig for a good price.

personally i would have gone for Intel, sad for the price but in gaming Intel is superior to no extent.

But from my professional view.
Intel is best for gaming. and high end AMD processors are better at workstation tasks(high Demand apps like video editing.) the point here is games take from 1 to 4 cores(in some cases 8), and this is where single core performance is important.
but the Processor should run any game you want it to.

the memory gpu and motherboard are good for the price tag of the build.

the SSD i always use Samsung as i have good experince with their SSD's. But this is also a comparison of speed, time between failure and the price tag.

but yea thats just my view IT is my work and more, so i don't look at prices that much. Have fun with it and see you in game sometime.
sander is offline   Reply With Quote