Old 30-01-18, 11:35 AM   #1
Recon
Community Member
Former |SOG| Member

Recon's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Recon is from Russian Federation Recon is Female
Default Recon

Can't believe i am posting something on SOG's forums !
Thank you, Matt, for letting it be true

It's very nice to see so much people are here, people i knew long time ago... it's like old friends are gathering again

So bad not everyone is back....

Six years passed after SOG forums wend down, but i still have very warm feelings about it
Still remember my leaving UST and coming to SOG with new hopes and believes. DeKA (my dear friend, will never forget you) was the one who closed his eyes to all problems of the past and took me to the community.

What a great time was spent there, nice people around, friendly atmosphere, cool gaming sessions... what else you require from a community

Some good changes came to my private life, also i had changed a job from teaching to making analysis (still thinking what is more boring )

Now i belong to Instinct Tactical Squad (come to visit us! http://www.its-team.eu), spent here more time than in SOG, have linked more feeling to ITS
Proud to say that we might be the last ones who kept Swat 4 game and spirit alive !

And while SOG doesn't keep own server (i'm sure it will happeend pretty soon) - come to our servers
Lets do some SOG-ITS COOP game !
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote