Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Orion's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (15/29)

Orion is from Maardu, Estonia Orion is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninwes View Post
i think resseting the death count is not needed as it will be minimum and doesn't have much impact like the penaltys, it will be minimum depending on the hours anyway.
Its still counts together with penalties and that percentage you get

Quote:
that will make your rank go higher, if you just want to let the death penalty go donw because you don't wanna show how many times you die.

I do want to see deaths and penalties as it motivates you to be better and learn on misstakes. The point of me willing to reset stats as to show each time period how good you are and keep the leaderboard dynamic each time period. What will be interesting and entertaining as there is some challenge. As not everyone have much time to waste in games so not many chances to be in leaderboard . But if stats will reset you can attend in fight for some places at this week period and then have busy next week without chances to play. Also it will eliminate problem with players in leaderboard who reached rank and then stopped playing but keep place occupied

Could keep all the stats also in profile ( overall hours/time/penalties )

Quote:
Update: automaticly reset is also not needed as that will reset the muppets too, maybe a button where you can request that needs to be aproved.
What are the 'muppets'? Not sure I understand it or how complicated it to code that
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote