Recon
Community Member
Former |SOG| Member

Recon's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Recon is from Russian Federation Recon is Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena View Post
I remember the creation of the Blue Angels branch, which I was very much against. Simply because it branched the women away from the core of the clan, making it a pocket of people not with the core of US*T. It aggravated me quite a bit. *chuckles* We were so few that played SWAT that I felt it essential that we all meshed together. I never delved into the Blue Angels, that was MPierres baby, as I know women embrace every safe haven and harbor. It was a misstep by me, I feel. I should have gotten involved, but I am unsure at where I was at that point. I have a vague memory of MPierre trying to woo me back to US*T with it too. *shakes my head* So long ago it is hard to remember. I do have BurgerKing on Steam and MP on facebook I believe.

*ponders on the name "Os"... Honestly unsure. Zero was female, right? Man, so blurry.
I always thought BA was an idea of Zero (She was very close to MP that time) and became a leader of BA. Tho she also was often annoyed with jokes about BA from boys' side (i personally never took those jokes seriously).

After a while Zero and MP separated from US*T bringing part of the people (i was in that part as well) to the new community Demons and Angels (DnA). BurgerKind had stayed in US*T if i remember that correctly.
And i believe you also stayed in US*T.

Well, i personally have very good feeling about US*T, they taught how to play Swat and oh good my English was so terrible that time (i don't say it okay now ), wondering how they could stand it

Last edited by Nicoleise; 06-02-18 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Fixed missing end quote tag
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote