Nicoleise
Group Manager
Discord Server Manager

Nicoleise's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Nicoleise is from Denmark Nicoleise is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon speed View Post
I think single choice vote isn't good option here, espacialy with Ready or Not, cuz if its not gonna be released then its lost vote point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeRIeS View Post
^ Agreed

Additionally it would be easier to find the game that fits most when everyone can choose every fitting option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrope View Post
Agreed with above, withholding vote.
I would happily fix this, if I thought it was broken. Going from the wording in Matts original thread, I would assume that the type of poll is not accidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
[...]
We are wanting to formalise this a little more by asking you ONE key question baring in mind the questions above.

What ONE game would you choose to play and wish to have supported by our community?

[...]

Please Please Please......

RESPECT THE QUESTION.... WE WANT JUST ONE GAME LISTED. POSTS WILL BE DELETED FOR MENTIONING SEVERAL.

THE REASON THIS IS STRICT IS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO REALLY THINK.... THINK VERY HARD ABOUT WHAT GAME WOULD SUIT YOU & SOG!!!!!

[...]

I understand your reservations in regards to the vote potentially being wasted if an unreleased game doesn't fulfill expectations. I would say that the flaw here, if any, may be introducing an unreleased game into the poll, since obviously none of us will have had any experience with the game and it's suitability to SOG.

I would suggest that unreleased titles are removed from the vote, and that when future titles are released (whether known to us at the moment or not), we discuss it then as we would any other title.

Alternatively, we should hold off the poll untill such a time where all the options are readily available.

For example, I personally think some aspects of Police 10-13 could be very appealing to us, but I am not even convinced the game will actually see release, and even if so, I don't know what quality to expect in such a massive undertaking. For that reason, I haven't recommended it, but rather plan to follow it's progress and if it's relevant, bring it up then.
Nicoleise is offline   Reply With Quote