Nicoleise
Group Manager
Discord Server Manager

Nicoleise's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Nicoleise is from Denmark Nicoleise is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223Games View Post
i did make a post in there haha but its oke it maybe missed the checks ;')
anyway is it allowed to have like 2 community's (NO CLAN) as far as JAGC is... (my arma 3 dutch community) its allowed but what about SOG?

is it allowed to be in SOG and JAGC for me at the same time?
We haven't formulated an official policy for this. In fact, we haven't even written any rules yet. Since we're all nice people here at the moment, it's not a priority.

When we do (re)write the rules, I would suspect that they would be fairly similar to the rules of the old SOG, with a few changes to reflect the smaller community (of us, as well as of SWAT4).

The old rules in terms of joining other communities were, that so long as the other community wasn't playing the same games as SOG, you could join as many other communities as you'd like.

If members were not active, they would be removed from the clan, and in that respect, it was obviously not an excuse to say, that you spent all your time in another community.

So being in more communities, we basically didn't care about either way. So long as you were a good contribution to SOG, it was all fine. The only concern with being a member of multiple communities obviously is a conflict of interest, for example in tournaments or community development. Hence the rule that the other communities cannot support the same games as SOG.

I hope this clarifies?
Nicoleise is offline   Reply With Quote