Hey guys!

We love new faces. Let us know you've landed at the sog-team
DefCon5

Post by DefCon5 »

[quote=""Freeezer""]Yay Defcon!!!! Wlecome back mate :) Hope to kick some good rounds with you like old times :) [/quote]

Well, somehow youre the only one i dont really remember .. we didnt met so many times i guess or you were just applying shortly before i left SOG ?

Anyway nice to meet ya again and yes, lets kick some butts!
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

Hello there!

Have fun here in SOG and hope to have a few rounds with you in the very soon future! :)
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

I remember you very well from the training sessions we had back then. Hopefully, we'll get to meet in-game in the near future :)
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Biodome""]I remember you very well from the training sessions we had back then. Hopefully, we'll get to meet in-game in the near future :) [/quote]

We still have trainings like that in ITS, ofc soon SOG will have own training session, but meantime everyone is welcome to join :)
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

[quote=""Recon""]We still have trainings like that in ITS, ofc soon SOG will have own training session, but meantime everyone is welcome to join :) [/quote]

Could you give some details on when those are happening, and how can I join?
DefCon5

Post by DefCon5 »

Hey Biodome, we will hold training session for members, friends, and handsorted individuals at every sunday within the early evenings. I recommend to check our HP at http://www.its-team.eu for more informations or join our Discord to stay in touch ;)

Best regards,
DC5
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

[quote=""DefCon5""]Hey Biodome, we will hold training session for members, friends, and handsorted individuals at every sunday within the early evenings. I recommend to check our HP at http://www.its-team.eu for more informations or join our Discord to stay in touch ;)

Best regards,
DC5[/quote]

Thank you! Will do.

For this Sunday, I have some arrangements in the evening, so will be back home too late, I think. But I'll be looking forward to any future training sessions if there are free spaces for me :) I need to recollect all of the things I knew 8 years ago, so any trainings at ITS and SOG would be really valuable for that.