MichaelSR (aka Biotic these days)

We love new faces. Let us know you've landed at the sog-team
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""MichaelSR""]Recon I still haven't forgiven you your knifing skills, getting me every time lol[/quote]

Don't you have some nice memories about me...? :S
MichaelSR

Post by MichaelSR »

Does it count as a good memory if I enjoyed you tazing me when I was VIP in swat?
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""MichaelSR""]Does it count as a good memory if I enjoyed you tazing me when I was VIP in swat?[/quote]

mmm i'd say it's a bit perverted memory considering you actually liked it :D
MichaelSR

Post by MichaelSR »

I like a lot of things that put in on the Suspects team rather than SWAT > :)
But I sure missed playing with you and Anges a lot, you made an awesome team. And not to forget DefCon always sneaking about, haha
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

Hey MichealSR, long time no see :)
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""MichaelSR""]I like a lot of things that put in on the Suspects team rather than SWAT > :)
But I sure missed playing with you and Anges a lot, you made an awesome team. And not to forget DefCon always sneaking about, haha[/quote]

I missed to play with Agnes as well :( i believe we were pretty good team in CoD ^^
MichaelSR

Post by MichaelSR »

[quote=""Recon""]I missed to play with Agnes as well :( i believe we were pretty good team in CoD ^^[/quote]

I believe I never managed to complete her challenge on that custom swat map. Where you had to look for those... mushrooms? To shoot them and get into the secret room. lol
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""MichaelSR""]I believe I never managed to complete her challenge on that custom swat map. Where you had to look for those... mushrooms? To shoot them and get into the secret room. lol[/quote]

I don't believe we found all of them, did we?
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

[quote=""MichaelSR""][...]my potato laptop. [...][/quote]

Be careful that it doesn't try to setup something insane, like... say... a huge testing facility in which it could test various subjects in their ability to solve a series of test chambers to it's never-quite-satisfaction. :p

Good to see you again, Michael, and good to see that life is treating you alright. :)
MichaelSR

Post by MichaelSR »

[quote=""Recon""]
I don't believe we found all of them, did we?
[/quote]

We found all of them to open that infinite door thingy but I couldn't get through the pool jumping puzzle at the end or whatever it was. I believe you and defcon managed to do it and teased me how there's picture of Agnes in the last room. LOL

[quote=""Nicoleise""]Be careful that it doesn't try to setup something insane, like... say... a huge testing facility in which it could test various subjects in their ability to solve a series of test chambers to it's never-quite-satisfaction. :p

Good to see you again, Michael, and good to see that life is treating you alright. :) [/quote]

I believe my laptop would just result to the slow sarcastic hand clap every time I mess something up in League of Legends or SWAT, haha
As in life treating me well, this week coincidentially I have had high temperature since Sunday and shivers, life's a troll.
It's like in that army handbook: if everything's going well, you're walking into a trap! lol