A way to buy SWAT 4

Announcements from our group management
Tyrope

Post by Tyrope »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]And yes, that of course means, that I still have some ancient harddrive installed in my PC, so yes, it's more of a burn on myself, but hey! :D [/quote]
That thing still passing it's S.M.A.R.T. checks? Kudos.
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

I think the sale statistics for this game will increase many times just because of Matt's idea of Reunity... Maybe he's just GOG's owner...? :D
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]I think the sale statistics for this game will increase many times just because of Matt's idea of Reunity... Maybe he's just GOG's owner...? :D [/quote]

I need shares!!!! I wish I had bought in to this company now!!! LOL

My hardrive with all my files on was an IDE 80GB drive... OMG that is ancient.

I have an adapter that allowed me to plug it into my laptop via USB. I retrieved everything off it, and hey presto... all is back :D
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
sander

Post by sander »

ide damm thats ancient the good time of waiting for ages for file transfers :p
Freeezer

Post by Freeezer »

Also on steam you can buy a predecessor - SWAT 3 :) Too bad the SWAT 4 is not present yet on steam.... If you like link is below:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/56037 ... r_Edition/
WHO DARES, WINS!... ex-|SOG|Freeezer_(M)... To serve and protect...
Recon

Post by Recon »

Agree with Nico - SWAT 4 is always on my PC and the first game which i install after reinstalling the OS :D

Still my version of the game is not really legal... but i honestly thinking about finely buy it coz this game brought me more fun than lots of other paid games :D
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]If you are in trouble of finding your copy of SWAT 4 and you want to buy one instead of some illegal ways to get it, I kindly inform you this one as a digital copy of the game, for example here: GOG - SWAT 4 GOLD EDITION (standard + The Stetchkov Syndicate for only 40,89 PLN which is around 9.87 EUR (as Google says).

Regards,
KeeRIeS[/quote]

It's good to know :) Thx Kerries for that info. You were very helpfull :) I've lost my SWAT 4 GOLD during technological issues. You restored my hope to buy it again
TimC

Post by TimC »

[quote=""Bravo""]It's good to know :) Thx Kerries for that info. You were very helpfull :) I've lost my SWAT 4 GOLD during technological issues. You restored my hope to buy it again[/quote]

Agreed, bought this just now, just waiting on it to download! :)
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

[quote=""Bravo""]It's good to know :) Thx Kerries for that info. You were very helpfull :) I've lost my SWAT 4 GOLD during technological issues. You restored my hope to buy it again[/quote]

TimC wrote:Agreed, bought this just now, just waiting on it to download! :)
No problem! Happy to be able to help somehow :)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Is this a digital copy?