AdminBot v3.1

Information, news, feedback and updates in regards to the AdminBot (Jessica)
Matt

AdminBot v3.1

Post by Matt »

Hi all

Announcing the latest adminbot running on our servers.

New features;
- Addition of admin broadcast (players are told when admins are available either in the server, or viewing via web admin)
- Addition of admins not using their tags (names are changed automatically)
- Addition of player promotion (players who have registered at site are eligible for time and rank tracking. Now players can be promoted in the server via Jessica)
- Various bug fixes.
The main addition is promoting players in the server. Jessica will change your name to include your rank, based on what your site registered name is.

For example, if you have recently hit the trigger point for <Sgt> and are in the server as |SOG|Test, Jessica will rename you to |SOG|Test<Sgt>.

Please note, this works on EVERY player registered at our website. Therefore, if you do not wish to have this rank enforced on you, the options can be changed via the USER CP at site. Please look for the option "SWAT 4 Stats Tracking" under Edit My Details. Change this to "Disable"*.

* Disabling will remove your stats tracking including the display at the site.

Enjoy, let me know if there are any bugs or issues.

Matt
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
TimC

Post by TimC »

[quote=""Matt""]
Addition of admins not using their tags (names are changed automatically)
[/quote]

Nice update Matt.

I just have a question about the above. What does that mean exactly? If an admin logs in but is using another name will it change their name to match what is on the forums?

Or will it track that in the AdminBot CP on the back end?
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""TimC""]Nice update Matt.

I just have a question about the above. What does that mean exactly? If an admin logs in but is using another name will it change their name to match what is on the forums?

Or will it track that in the AdminBot CP on the back end?[/quote]

If your logged in as admin with different name it will change your name matching on site, meaning for you it will change |SOG|TimC or |SOG|TimC<Rank>
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Ninwes""]If your logged in as admin with different name it will change your name matching on site, meaning for you it will change |SOG|TimC or |SOG|TimC<Rank>[/quote]Spot on but super admins are excluded from this rule for admin coaching reasons.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Orion

Post by Orion »

Can you partly disable tracking? Keep hours tracking for example and not having renamed on server by Jess?
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Orion""]Can you partly disable tracking? Keep hours tracking for example and not having renamed on server by Jess?[/quote]

MY ACCOUNT > USER CP > EDIT YOUR DETAILS > SWAT 4 SERVER RANKS > DISABLE

Let me know how you get on
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Orion

Post by Orion »

Outstanding! Thanks :)
TimC

Post by TimC »

[quote=""Ninwes""]If your logged in as admin with different name it will change your name matching on site, meaning for you it will change |SOG|TimC or |SOG|TimC<Rank>[/quote]

[quote=""Matt""]Spot on but super admins are excluded from this rule for admin coaching reasons.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. :)
Orion

Post by Orion »

How often does tracking updates? Says last time Ive been seen on servers 11.03.18
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Orion""]How often does tracking updates? Says last time Ive been seen on servers 11.03.18[/quote]

Hey mate, thanks for letting me know.

Basically it was because you set "rank display" to "Disable". It was stopping the stats update for you. I have since corrected this so only "Stats Tracking" stops this from updating.

Matt
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder