The Division 1 & 2

Discuss anything relating to games
Michael

The Division 1 & 2

Post by Michael »

I know O'Neill and myself play both TD1 & 2, who else plays this amazing beautiful action packed game?

Maybe we could put an in-game clan together for this game if there's enough already playing or planning to?

Especially with a team, you could move around as a SWAT team :p ;)
sander

Post by sander »

i have the game already in a 'clan' but i can invite if you want to.
TimC

Post by TimC »

Are you referring to "Tom Clancy's The Division"? See it on steam and I would try it out. Looks like a cool game! :)
Michael

Post by Michael »

@Sander I got one but thanks.

@Tim yes, if you get it let me know. Don't know how much longer the first one will be online, but the 2nd is fresh and kicking
Matt

Post by Matt »

It looks great. A mate of mine has it and recommends. Will need to try it as never played. However to be fair, all Tom Clancey games are good
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Castner

Post by Castner »

Yep I've played the first and in to the second.. TD2 is a massive improvement and I've had a lot of fun with it. On PC naturally ;) .
Michael

Post by Michael »

I don't know if this is a good place to put these, but here are some screens from TD2 :D

*Warning, there will be an explosion of beauty when you click show :p *
O'Neill

Tom Clancy's The Division

Post by O'Neill »

EDIT: Oh, ffs. I was very late on this. lol I was pretty much wiped out from work today and I didn't see the thread Mike already made. Please delete this thread.

So I was browsing the games forum section and wondered who here plays The Division or The Division 2. For those of you who aren't familiar with this series, it's a shooter MMO that has frequently been compared with Destiny.

I liked playing the first game and got the second game when it released earlier this year. I know a few people here has played these before. :p
Last edited by O'Neill on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: duplicate thread
---------
"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!" - Colonel Jack O'Neill
O'Neill

Post by O'Neill »

I'm very late on this but yes, I have played The Division and The Division 2. I cleared through most of the second game except for the raids. The raids requires a coordinated team and I never dared to try it with a public group.
---------
"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!" - Colonel Jack O'Neill
sander

Post by sander »

[quote=""O'Neill""]I'm very late on this but yes, I have played The Division and The Division 2. I cleared through most of the second game except for the raids. The raids requires a coordinated team and I never dared to try it with a public group.[/quote]

With 2 i only played the first story. And stoped at the invasion as i had no one to play with