Login Bug?

We were last around in 2008 so forgive us for being a little rusty... let us know how we are doing... we'd love to improve
Michael

Login Bug?

Post by Michael »

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but everytime I login I get the screenshot below. I have to click Forums or another link to navigate off that page, but it does log me in though when I click another link.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Michael on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Michael""]I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but everytime I login I get the screenshot below. I have to click Forums or another link to navigate off that page, but it does log me in though when I click another link.[/quote]Thanks for raising Mike. No I don't get this so will look at fixing it today

Sent from my Huawei P20 Mate Pro using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

Are you using a bookmark? Maybe it just directs you to a wrong URL address after logging in? check if there is nothing special in the link you have saved :)
~|SOG|KeeRIeS
Snake_019

Post by Snake_019 »

Michael, try change your pass, i had this problem too. I changed pass and all ok) or wrong info login/pass in bookmark...
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Snake_019""]Michael, try change your pass, i had this problem too. I changed pass and all ok) or wrong info login/pass in bookmark...[/quote]

Good shout, I didnt think of this. I have had no luck replicating the issue
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Michael

Post by Michael »

That would be a weird solution, but everything works for me, just if I login a certain way it gives that redirect error but then I manually click Forums and no other errors. I'm too lazy to change my password though so :P nice suggestion though :D

On a separate persons account but the same login issue topic, O'Neill can't get into the |SOG| site, every time he logs in, it displays:

It will show he's online for a moment, then back offline and he's not able to get past the main page before logging in and can't go any wheres after he attempts to login :o

I did notice a small missing piece of info in his profile details in the admin cp, the human verification is blank, so I don't know if that would cause the error he's experiencing but unfortunately I guess I'm only allowed to look and not touch, so I can't edit that in. So if a manager could update his human verification to 2006, if that will even matter, that would be appreciated for him :D
Last edited by Michael on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

Well i edited the human verification option but don't think it has anything to do with that screen.

Let him try to clear he's browser cache and let him try again :)
Michael

Post by Michael »

He tried the cache dump and still gets the DB error :(
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Michael""]He tried the cache dump and still gets the DB error :( [/quote]

Try now. Have fixed the bug causing the issue
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
O'Neill

Post by O'Neill »

Thanks, Matt and Mike! I'm in! :D

I got a invalid URL redirect page and then I clicked on the forum button at the top of the same page, got an EU regulations compliance notice, accepted it, and now I'm in!
Last edited by O'Neill on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!" - Colonel Jack O'Neill