Opinions regarding the great SWAT 3

Private forums for all our team members
deki32

Opinions regarding the great SWAT 3

Post by deki32 »

Hello SOG community. I opened this thread out of curiosity. The question i have is has anybody played SWAT 3 recently or at all and what did you like and dislike compared to SWAT 4?. It stands as my favourite and yet to be topped CQC simulator, even surpassing SWAT 4 in certain aspects like AI and authentic feels. I play it almost on a daily basis and do host some online lobbies but sadly not many know about the SWAT series let alone anything before SWAT 4. Like to hear your opinions. Wish you nice day :) . Cheers
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""deki32""]Hello SOG community. I opened this thread out of curiosity. The question i have is has anybody played SWAT 3 recently or at all and what did you like and dislike compared to SWAT 4?. It stands as my favourite and yet to be topped CQC simulator, even surpassing SWAT 4 in certain aspects like AI and authentic feels. I play it almost on a daily basis and do host some online lobbies but sadly not many know about the SWAT series let alone anything before SWAT 4. Like to hear your opinions. Wish you nice day :) . Cheers[/quote]

I actually think SWAT 3 is brilliant. However, due to the really poor graphics, I kinda always preferred SWAT 4. SWAT 4 is a little bit more of an all rounder. However I personally think SWAT 3 has better realism, less bugs and better maps / missions. I have not played it for years now..... maybe I should do so again. It was a brilliant game. I just wish the GFX would have been better.
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
deki32

Post by deki32 »

Agree on all points except for the graphics. They really do have a charm and late nineties feel to them. I don't mind 'em but that is subjective of course :P . When we already mention graphics, SWAT 3 has some of the finest mirrors i've seen for a 1999 game tbh. SWAT 4 is OK too but they have that weird warping problem. I guess stuff can be done with the right group of people :) . If you fancy some SWAT 3 multiplayer, please don't hesitate to contact me here. Haven't done mp for a very long time. Cheers