EM4 LA Mod

Private forums for all our team members
Michael

Post by Michael »

The only legit place to download the LA Mod seems to be not working right as far as being able to register on their website as it won't let you just download it w/out having an account now a days.

So all that to ask, does anyone have LA Mod 2.1 and able to send it to me or DropBox?

Just have a craving for some La Mod and guess I didn't save it somewheres.

hahaah, nevermind, I found a link to a copy, hope it works *fingers crossed*

https://gamebanana.com/skins/download/122310
Last edited by Michael on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Michael""]The only legit place to download the LA Mod seems to be not working right as far as being able to register on their website as it won't let you just download it w/out having an account now a days.

So all that to ask, does anyone have LA Mod 2.1 and able to send it to me or DropBox?

Just have a craving for some La Mod and guess I didn't save it somewheres.

hahaah, nevermind, I found a link to a copy, hope it works *fingers crossed*

https://gamebanana.com/skins/download/122310[/quote]

No viruses & malware? :D
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
sander

Post by sander »

if needed i also have it stored on my NAS
TimC

Post by TimC »

I downloaded it from the site and as far as I can tell it doesn't have any viruses. My Windows 10 is still going strong so far! lol

I haven't had a chance to play it again yet but I'll work on it. :)
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

Michael - you should consider asking Sander for some extra files that he and I made. I no longer have them.

We made changes to the frequency of events, starting money, bonus (salary) money, etc. to make it more fun to play the game as a larger group especially, and to tune the game to be a bit more engaging to all players than just having fires and pick pockets all the time. :) It's not perfect, but for us (playing four people) it was a noticeable improvement.