Applications permissions

We were last around in 2008 so forgive us for being a little rusty... let us know how we are doing... we'd love to improve
XmarksTheScot

Applications permissions

Post by XmarksTheScot »

Well i was goin to just surprise yous with this app but the forum permission are preventing me from it

XmarksTheScot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this when i click the apply here link in the recuritment board
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""XmarksTheScot""]Well i was goin to just surprise yous with this app but the forum permission are preventing me from it

I get this when i click the apply here link in the recuritment board[/quote]

Hey m8, because you cannot create a treat there you need to follow the link, but from beginning there was said any old member who wants to come back can come back without application and in usually the same rank.

So welcome back m8
XmarksTheScot

Post by XmarksTheScot »

[quote=""Ninwes""]Hey m8, because you cannot create a treat there you need to follow the link[/quote]

Yeah i vaguely remember the whole formsbb addon that created the applications process back in the day. But i meant i couldn't click the link either as my permission didn't allow it.

Don't think that will be an issue for me now tho :D

WOW name in red again, feels weird, given my time away feels like i dont deserve it, i know my swat skills are so rusty im def not cl material in game ( or gm as it is now :) )

Thanks guys and girls and expect more and more questions as i relrean LOADS

given my time away feels like i dont deserve it
Not refusing it btw, now i have it you'll be prying it form my cold dead fingers lol
Matt

Post by Matt »

Welcome home :D
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""XmarksTheScot""]given my time away feels like i dont deserve it[/quote]

So m8, what you did in the past deserved it, No one is allot of active in thess days we understand, life,work,family,...

I will end with Matt's words
We are more a community open to everyone; new and old. The main vision is to gather a reunion of the old team in whatever capacity with new members welcome.

Our membership allows freedom to be as active or inactive as one prefers. However, long periods of inactivity will be considered as requiring a membership review.
The red we still need to find a way to implent :)
Black

Post by Black »

Good to see you back in game wearing your CL tags. ;)
- Black > Home - [ACC] - Steam
«War does not determine who is right, but who is left.»
sander

Post by sander »

Welcome home mate, good to see the tag on that name again :)
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Black""]Good to see you back in game wearing your CL tags. ;) [/quote]

Might need to change those to GM tag :p