reporting system not functioning

We were last around in 2008 so forgive us for being a little rusty... let us know how we are doing... we'd love to improve
SAS_Random

reporting system not functioning

Post by SAS_Random »

I joined and there were 4 players, Sokol, kto, Player, and swat all team tasing and kicking me between rounds and readying up before i could rejoin. they have essentially hijacked the server.

Thought you should know. They are in the SEF server right now.

Thanks!
SAS_Random
Lt.Col 22nd SAS Elite Virtual Regiment
Commanding Officer--Retired
sander

Post by sander »

i can see the events in the chatlog, however i cannot find a option to ban the players when not pressent on the server. as the normal command doesn't work.

i have banned the players in question from all other servers, if you run into this again on SEF feel free to message us on discord in the channel admin support, if someone is online we can ban them straight away.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""SAS_Random""]I joined and there were 4 players, Sokol, kto, Player, and swat all team tasing and kicking me between rounds and readying up before i could rejoin. they have essentially hijacked the server.

Thought you should know. They are in the SEF server right now.

Thanks![/quote]

Hi Random, you should be able to impose a temp ban on players via the report database while they are in the server. Is this what you mean is not working?

I can check it out but basically if you make a report in the database within 10 minutes of them being in our server, they should be temp banned until we review the record.

SEF is excluded though sadly so that might explain it.

[quote=""sander""]i can see the events in the chatlog, however i cannot find a option to ban the players when not pressent on the server. as the normal command doesn't work.

i have banned the players in question from all other servers, if you run into this again on SEF feel free to message us on discord in the channel admin support, if someone is online we can ban them straight away.[/quote]

Will look at this... if SEF probably reason why
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder