Inactivity Timer

We were last around in 2008 so forgive us for being a little rusty... let us know how we are doing... we'd love to improve
Nicoleise

Inactivity Timer

Post by Nicoleise »

Hey

I'd like to complain, that after eight years of downtime, I have to log in with my username and password. When I last logged in, I enabled the option "Remember Me", and I would have expected it to work. :p

Jokes aside; the log-user-off-automatically timer is too low, I think - it logs me off due to the "inactivity" between clicking create a new thread and submitting that thread. I realize I'm slow and that I write stupidly long posts - but I'd still love for the timer to be increased significantly, as this isn't really online banking anyways. :)

//Nico
Matt

Post by Matt »

LOL....good to have you back mate.

I will sort it. Did the same to me earlier, so frustrating.

Will post back when sorted
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt

Post by Matt »

Now timeout doubled
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]Hey

I'd like to complain, that after eight years of downtime, I have to log in with my username and password. When I last logged in, I enabled the option "Remember Me", and I would have expected it to work. :p

Jokes aside; the log-user-off-automatically timer is too low, I think - it logs me off due to the "inactivity" between clicking create a new thread and submitting that thread. I realize I'm slow and that I write stupidly long posts - but I'd still love for the timer to be increased significantly, as this isn't really online banking anyways. :)

//Nico[/quote]

Nah, i am pretty sure you talk longer than you write :D
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Recon""]Nah, i am pretty sure you talk longer than you write :D
[/quote]

Don't jinx him, i once saw a post of him that almost at the end of teh character limit :p
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

I could also connect with my old nick and password, however mail address box was crushed long time ago ! :) Good I'm not so old and I still remember my old fashioned nick :) I think Bravo is always added to SOG and every know me from that nick :)
Defeater

Post by Defeater »

[quote=""Recon""]Nah, i am pretty sure you talk longer than you write :D
[/quote]

I can confirm this. He once decided it was a good idea to write and entire parody about how a program got categories and how that made it easier to sort things out. An. Entire. Song....

p.s. he did sing while typing it..
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Defeater""]I can confirm this. He once decided it was a good idea to write and entire parody about how a program got categories and how that made it easier to sort things out. An. Entire. Song....

p.s. he did sing while typing it..[/quote]

I'd repeat that his girlfriend is really brave girl, but afraid Nico would finally get mad with me, so i will just stay quiet :)
Freeezer

Post by Freeezer »

Type faster :p .... No need for longer inactivity timer :D
WHO DARES, WINS!... ex-|SOG|Freeezer_(M)... To serve and protect...
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Freeezer""]Type faster [emoji14] .... No need for longer inactivity timer :D [/quote]Hahaha funny but I guess true? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder