Post by Ninwes »

What that's all, SOG in unpayable :p
sander

Post by sander »

[quote=""Ninwes""]What that's all, SOG in unpayable :p [/quote]

what wes said also don't think .com is needed and our roots are .co.uk
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]1st, I would second Tyrope - put a reminder in your calendar at the expiry date and have a look.

2nd, if not and if you actually want the domain, I think you can report the current owner to the domain registrar; atleast in Denmark it's not legal to speculate in domains. Their text is solid evidence that that is exactly what they are doing. The law was made to ensure democracy on the internet, instead of corporations snatching up every good domain out there and charging a premium. So in likelyhood, the rule exists elsewhere than Denmark as well. :)

For what it's worth, even though my fingers trip to add an extra period in a domain (co.uk) over the "normal" TLDs, I don't think we need the .com either. :D [/quote]

As the self-appointed PR manager of SOG (LOL, the job around our media social accounts is almost done and soon it will look good enough to show you the effects of it anyways :D ) I think a fight against this company and spreading a word in European or even American TV programs would become a great advertisement :D Maybe worth considering (just kidding :) - or maybe...)
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

Wow i didnt know that and i didnt know it would cost so much too.
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

[quote=""Pendy""]Wow i didnt know that and i didnt know it would cost so much too.[/quote]

Hmmm... What is your first 'didn't know' about as the whole thread is about the cost of the domain, which is the second 'didn't know', I think :D :)
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]Hmmm... What is your first 'didn't know' about as the whole thread is about the cost of the domain, which is the second 'didn't know', I think :D :) [/quote]

I didnt know any of it, its all new to me. Well you learn something new everyday :)
Freeezer

Post by Freeezer »

I made donation :) so now it 455 GBP to go :)
Last edited by Freeezer on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I checked the amount... not 415 but 455 to go...
WHO DARES, WINS!... ex-|SOG|Freeezer_(M)... To serve and protect...
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Freeezer""]I made donation :) so now it 455 GBP to go :) [/quote]Lol.... I think I'll pass on the .com domain... I'm not lining someone else's pocket for our old domain... Cheats

However thank you, donations nonetheless always appreciated

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Recon

Post by Recon »

Btw, about donations...

Is it possible to use only PayPal? It's kinda possible for me (Crimean, Sanctions and so on...)

I am able to use Webmoney, mb it's possible to add this option to donate to the server?
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Recon""]Btw, about donations...

Is it possible to use only PayPal? It's kinda possible for me (Crimean, Sanctions and so on...)

I am able to use Webmoney, mb it's possible to add this option to donate to the server?
[/quote]

Do they ban PayPal in Russia?

Well other than that, have only got IBAN as an option right now. I will look into the webmoney option and let you know
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder