Possible Recruits...

Private forums for all our team members
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

I've had pleasure to play few rounds with some new unknown me guys david and Coi. Both of them working with us and did fine job. Coi said it was the (pay attention) his every first SWAT Multiplayer game in hole life ! In some way, it was amazing ! What can I say about the other man ? Well david played well and he did only one minus points action ! However it was a pleasure to see his skills and tactic double clean in room near the garage. Well I'm far to say they could be a good officers in SOG, but you should see them in action by yourself !
Last edited by Bravo on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198812353896.']Image[/url]

As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Bravo""]I've had pleasure to play few rounds with some new unknown me guys david and Coi. Both of them working with us and did fine job. Coi said it was the (pay attention) his every first Multiplayer game in hole life ! In some way, it was amazing ! What can I say about the other man ? Well david played well and he did only one minus points action ! However it was a pleasure to see his skills and tactic double clean in room near the garage. Well I'm far to say they could be a good officers in SOG, but you should see them in action by yourself ! [/quote]Great stuff, did you ask them to register?

Would be good to see them here and possibly join us if they wanted

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[quote=""Matt""]Great stuff, did you ask them to register?

Would be good to see them here and possibly join us if they wanted

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[/quote]

I invited them to join our community. We will see if they will want to come here and register. I think we must play with them more often !
Last edited by Bravo on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Look's like we can know some new guys here. Today I saw four guys in action and I can say sth about them. First I was forced to kick max IP 83.220.177.243 for ramboing. Unfortunate I have no evidences, but his behaviour was clean. He don't listened orders, shooted sus without warning and killed civ. Second guy was twistbud IP 73.152.4.121 and I need to say, it was a pleasure to play with him. First he connected he said can we play with tactic ? He has poor knowledge about swat tactics, however his commanding skills were good. Third player was dan IP 82.200.56.35.. What can I say about him ? Well he played well but with lack commanding skills. However it was good to see another tactic enthusiasm player. Fourth man has nick DissidentAggressor IP 91.129.103.170. Well first I thought he will be good candidate for Rambo, but he didn't went with behaviours !
Last edited by Bravo on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.