Pendy

We love new faces. Let us know you've landed at the sog-team
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

Thanks Ninwes and Matt :)

my top scores in the arcade wont last long lol and yes its nice to have members/friends from the same country.

Really dont know where i would be without family, friends and the fiancée.

hopefully i will always be here.
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

Welcome back to the forums!

It was always pleasure to play with you, as I remember, so hope to have a few rounds with you soon! :)
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]Welcome back to the forums!

It was always pleasure to play with you, as I remember, so hope to have a few rounds with you soon! :) [/quote]

Thanks KeeRIeS, yes and you too. well anytime just let me know :)
C.A.B.A.L.

Post by C.A.B.A.L. »

Hi there :) Yea i've remember u, good to see you again m8 :)
One vision, one purpose!

Cybernetic intelligence will always be superior!
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

[quote=""C.A.B.A.L.""]Hi there :) Yea i've remember u, good to see you again m8 :) [/quote]

Hi C.A.B.A.L, good to see you too :) hope to play some more games with you.

I remember you as Podluka.
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Pendy""]Hi C.A.B.A.L, good to see you too :) hope to play some more games with you.

I remember you as Podluka.[/quote]

Everyone remembers him as Podluka ! Lets made him to change his nickname back :D
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

[quote=""Recon""]Everyone remembers him as Podluka ! Lets made him to change his nickname back :D [/quote]

I agree lol
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

Hi Pendy,

Very good to see you back. :)
It's really nice to read such an open and honest introduction. My fiancée and I have always had a thing for Japan as well, and would also like to travel there some day. It seems it's a really expensive place (and that's coming from a Dane!!) though, but I'm sure we will go there some day.

It's really nice that you have such a supportive fiancée. Although I fortunately haven't had a depression myself, I also have a very supportive partner, and know that you and me both are really lucky. :)

My fiancée and I are getting married in August, so you wont be alone in being an all grown up "old married couple"-type, once you tie the knot. :D

I hope that both your hopes, dreams and ambitions will come through, and that your anxiety will improve to a stage where it'll be nothing more than a distant memory. It may sound utopic, but given time, who knows. :)

I look forward to seeing you on Discord and in game! :D

All the best - like Matt said, you deserve it.
Nico
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]Hi Pendy,

Very good to see you back. :)
It's really nice to read such an open and honest introduction. My fiancée and I have always had a thing for Japan as well, and would also like to travel there some day. It seems it's a really expensive place (and that's coming from a Dane!!) though, but I'm sure we will go there some day.

It's really nice that you have such a supportive fiancée. Although I fortunately haven't had a depression myself, I also have a very supportive partner, and know that you and me both are really lucky. :)

My fiancée and I are getting married in August, so you wont be alone in being an all grown up "old married couple"-type, once you tie the knot. :D

I hope that both your hopes, dreams and ambitions will come through, and that your anxiety will improve to a stage where it'll be nothing more than a distant memory. It may sound utopic, but given time, who knows. :)

I look forward to seeing you on Discord and in game! :D

All the best - like Matt said, you deserve it.
Nico[/quote]

Thanks nico :)

You should go to Japan if you can, its really so nice and clean and the people there seem nice to. We went to visit different temples, went to Tokyo skytree and went to see the great buddha in Kamakura. The food there is nice too, Ramen is my favorite there.

If you do go to Japan one day you should look at the do's and don'ts for when you go, after all they do have different culture and customs.

Yes we are lucky and congratz to you and your misses, hope everything works out for you both and i wish you both the best of luck :)

Hope to have a few games with you.

My fiancée took this pic of the great buddha.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pendy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

Thank you for the picture! :)

I am horrible at eating foreign food, sadly, but actually Ramen is something we eat quite regularly here at home, as both me and my fiancée likes it - plus it's super convinient and quick to make.

As for the culture, we always check that out before going anywhere. When we went to Dubai, we looked at the customs for how you dress, and how you aren't supposed to show affection in public. In the US, we looked at how to not get shot in a traffic stop. :D (Joking) It's good advice nonetheless.

If we do ever manage to go, I'd hope to be able to reach you for some good travelling tips before we go there. :)