TimC

Post by TimC »

[quote=""Tyrope""]Image This is my fondest memory of SOG.[/quote]

[quote=""Black""]It was me![/quote]

Which one is you?

This thread turned into a "Name those people, because I forgot!" game! lol
Tyrope

Post by Tyrope »

[quote=""TimC""]This thread turned into a "Name those people, because I forgot!" game! lol[/quote]
Yup, Edited my post to reflect the names known so far. :)
Robert Frost wrote:The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Black

Post by Black »

I'm the one on the right, in the red shirt.
- Black > Home - [ACC] - Steam
«War does not determine who is right, but who is left.»
Black

Post by Black »

[quote=""Tyrope""]Image
FLTR: XMarksTheScot, Paul(?), Me, Black!

This is my fondest memory of SOG.[/quote]

I might know who the last unknown person is: |SOG|M1k3 (?) Because I just noticed that I have a phone number for him in my phone.

I do remember talking to him, we two had some extensive conversations that day. He was from Germany, which matches with that phone number I have. I vaguely remember he had to retrieve something from his hotel or something like that, so we exchanged phone numbers so we could let him know where we were when he got back.

It's been a long time though, my memories are fuzzy.
- Black > Home - [ACC] - Steam
«War does not determine who is right, but who is left.»
Matt

Post by Matt »

I think this meeting is amazing. I mean, I vaguely remember it happening, but I was relatively inactive at the time. Shame we cant get everyone in that photo back to the site.... 2 missing it would appear.

Fond memories indeed though!
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[quote=""Matt""]I think this meeting is amazing. I mean, I vaguely remember it happening, but I was relatively inactive at the time. Shame we cant get everyone in that photo back to the site.... 2 missing it would appear.

Fond memories indeed though![/quote]

Indeed :(
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198812353896.']Image[/url]

As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

[quote=""Matt""]I think this meeting is amazing. I mean, I vaguely remember it happening, but I was relatively inactive at the time. Shame we cant get everyone in that photo back to the site.... 2 missing it would appear.

Fond memories indeed though![/quote]

If Black has this number, we might try to invite M1k3 via sms or phone call :D We could have this one of the two missing, back here again :D
Tyrope

Post by Tyrope »

[quote=""Black""]I might know who the last unknown person is: |SOG|M1k3 (?) Because I just noticed that I have a phone number for him in my phone.[/quote]
Let it be known to all, that on this day, we solved the mystery of the |SOG| meeting attendants. :) Cheers bud.
Robert Frost wrote:The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
XmarksTheScot

Post by XmarksTheScot »

So lets just clear this up, Im on the left, in the Scotland shirt ofc :)