UPDATE: Ready or Not (in-case you missed it)

Discuss anything relating to games
Orion

Post by Orion »

Have already around 10 hours of game. Its really good.

Coop is hard and I like it. Been playing with few friends. Playing with AI as been mention is a tricky part sometimes as AI is stuck and dont want to move
Orion

Post by Orion »

This is going to be fun!

[YOUTUBE]HFXWkNAIkzE[/YOUTUBE]
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Orion""]This is going to be fun!

[YOUTUBE]HFXWkNAIkzE[/YOUTUBE][/quote]

This sounds like the game has moved forward no end out of nowhere.... looking very very promising.

Loving this trailer. I'm in.

Better get going and readying up in advance of full release

Thanks for sharing orion & O'Neill
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
O'Neill

Post by O'Neill »

I'm amazed to see mods are already made to remake SWAT 4 maps in RoN. It'll be like a remastered game.

I'm up for RoN co-op some time. It would be great to get a group together.
---------
"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!" - Colonel Jack O'Neill
Castner

Post by Castner »

I liked the look of Zero Hour, even plays a little like SWAT but Ready or Not has it on point right now, I really didn't expect them to pull it out of the bag like this.
sander

Post by sander »

[quote=""Castner""]I liked the look of Zero Hour, even plays a little like SWAT but Ready or Not has it on point right now, I really didn't expect them to pull it out of the bag like this.[/quote]

you expected another take down red saber?
Orion

Post by Orion »

People! We have to play it
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

I've played it since week. Good game. Still pre-access, a lot little bugs, few maps but it's a better "level" than swat 4 now. Only things that bother me it's labyrinths of rooms, sometimes not natural and slow running, no dash option so far.
O'Neill

Post by O'Neill »

[quote=""Demon speed""]I've played it since week. Good game. Still pre-access, a lot little bugs, few maps but it's a better "level" than swat 4 now. Only things that bother me it's labyrinths of rooms, sometimes not natural and slow running, no dash option so far.[/quote]

There's an option to toggle "low ready" that will enable you to run a bit faster. It will lower your weapon's muzzle while you run.
---------
"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!" - Colonel Jack O'Neill
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

Already using "low ready", comparing to SWAT 4 it's slow running :p .