Admin access

Private forums for all our team members
sander

Admin access

Post by sander »

As a member you are granted admin rights. You'll find the password below. Remember never to share the password, even with other users who are allowed to have it. Always give them a link to this thread instead, as that ensures that they indeed are allowed to have it, as well as that they know all the guidelines that apply.

the rules are the same as on the old swat server.
try to give at least 1 warning except for major offence that are on purpose then immediate action is allowed.

for example a TK where the killer said sorry is not an instant kick, unless he did stupid stuff before.
Admin session-seniority applies; if more than one admin is present, the admin who has been on the server the longest, performs the admin role. If a super admin is present, he/she performs the admin role. If more than one super admin is present, the same seniority rule applies between them.

The current performing admin decides all actions taken. If you don't agree, discuss it outside of the game.

The current performing admin can assign other admins to be the currently performing administrator. For example, super admins may ask admins to be performing admins, to help them learn the role better.

ps. the markmods server list has the admin pannel build in or use the one from gezmods.

PLEASE NOTE; SHOULD YOU NEED HELP ON HOW TO ADMIN THE SERVER... PLEASE CONTACT A SENIOR MEMBER OR MANAGER

*Admin actions are logged for training and monitoring reasons.
Last edited by Nicoleise on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarification regarding sharing and performing admin.
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

Any remind console commands?
I remeber only kick cc kick <playername or ID> also only that commands found google >_>.
Can't really remeber for change players nicks and force to NoWeapons/LL.
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

Use thé cliënt mod from gez it is installed on server but you need to download it top or you just der a loading screen in server that you can skip with esc :)
sander

Post by sander »

also an option in the download section i uploaded the serverlist fix from markmods that includes a admin pannel like the gez one
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

i'm used to commands as "kick cc kick" was faster than enter to admin panel and kick player, also console don't block view, so i liked it more.
Do you remember commands list or found it in any gez mod guide? Moreless i remember them but don't want to test it on players :p
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

Actually thé mod is Faster.

You press admin get thé player take action

Or

You have open console, type kick ac getlist, then kick ac action you want to take.

But offcourse everyone has there own way :)

You can get thé list on server of typin kick ac info or something Else i Will see if i van find my list :)
sander

Post by sander »

if you want a commands list then download the gez client mod in the documentation is a command list
C.A.B.A.L.

Post by C.A.B.A.L. »

[quote=""sander""]
[/quote]

And Add "?" after your nick so it must be like:
One vision, one purpose!

Cybernetic intelligence will always be superior!
Matt

Post by Matt »

Well for some reason I have installed and tried both the Client mod and Mark Mod, and still get no interface.... just the "loading..." message.

Something is seriously wrong with my install...
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

Look in your system folder there should be another system folder, take those things out and put them in thé normal system folder :)