SWAT4 movies and screenshots needed

Discuss anything relating to games
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

[quote=""Recon""]after Xfire went donw - there was a link to download all screenshots and videos which you had on your account, i did it, so gonna re-check it and search for a screenshots with SOG guys :) [/quote]

Does that link still exist? If I can get hold of the old screens and videos, there might be something usable.
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

[quote=""Biodome""]Does that link still exist? If I can get hold of the old screens and videos, there might be something usable.[/quote]

No, it was only active for a very short duration as xFire "died in a hurry". You can view the full history on Wikipedia if you like. :)
SpyInBlack

Post by SpyInBlack »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]This will probably bring around memories, as this was the video on the old site:
[YOUTUBE]07CYwxZNWhk[/YOUTUBE]

A newer, but lesser known version;
[YOUTUBE]m4w7ewtD7xc[/YOUTUBE]

And then another obvious place to look would be the old SOG Youtube channel! Plenty of videos there: https://www.youtube.com/user/lSOGlTeam/videos

I did find others, like Ninwes' old channel (mostly cheaters) and a few members, but those videos are 240p, so not really worthwhile. :) [/quote]

Love seeing these videos. Brings back memories. Cant wait to get back into game.
'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

It's not mine, but I had this one still bookmarked after all this time :D
[YOUTUBE]CwdmyX7DTOE[/YOUTUBE]

Also, I remembered that Kirjakukka had a massive SWAT playlist. You'll have to contact him to see if he lets you use it.
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

Thanks for help! The links will be useful for sure! :)
SpyInBlack

Post by SpyInBlack »

Its been a while :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

Apparently, we had a Rage thread back in the old SOG forums, where we posted stuff that made us mad that day. I've just found this MS Paint masterpiece after I logged into an old Photobucket account :D Me and the AdminBot had a kind of love-hate relationship.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Biodome on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Biodome""]Apparently, we had a Rage thread back in the old SOG forums, where we posted stuff that made us mad that day. I've just found this MS Paint masterpiece after I logged into an old Photobucket account :D Me and the AdminBot had a kind of love-hate relationship.[/quote]

Hmm i dont remember that thread... but sounds very cool !
I'd spam there with lots of annoying moments form the game :D
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

[quote=""Recon""]Hmm i dont remember that thread... but sounds very cool !
I'd spam there with lots of annoying moments form the game :D
[/quote]

I'll make a note to recreate that as soon as I have such a moment, if the thread doesn't already exist by then. Yesterday's Orion's and C.A.B.A.L.'s killing streaks on the VIP server were pretty close to rage-inducing :D
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Biodome""]I'll make a note to recreate that as soon as I have such a moment, if the thread doesn't already exist by then. Yesterday's Orion's and C.A.B.A.L.'s killing streaks on the VIP server were pretty close to rage-inducing :D [/quote]

Those Orion's VIP killing skills... hate them, getting mad only when thnking to play vs him :D