Membership Inactivity Information

Private forums for all our team members
Matt

Membership Inactivity Information

Post by Matt »

Dear Members,

Please be advised an automated inactivity script has been added to the website to administer our ranks.

We are much more casual than our prime days, and we are happy to have clan members inactive for extended periods of time. However, out of courtesy, notifying us of absence in the relevant forum would be appreciated. This is mainly so we know all is well, but also so we can act on your membership if required.

- ALL members of ALL ranks are automatically moved to the "Inactive Members" usergroup if you do not visit the forum for more than 60 days.

- If you return after being marked as "Inactive", you will automatically be welcomed back into the "Group Member" usergroup.

- If you were a senior member or group manager before being moved to "Inactive Members", please let a manager know ASAP via PM and we will restore you manually to your previous usergroup. You were not demoted, simply the system will move you to "Group Member" as default.

- We advise all members to inform us of any long term inactivity. This should be done in the relevant absence room forum or PM to a group manager. Out of courtesy, your friends would appreciate a message to know you are well.

- In most cases, we encourage our members to visit the website at least monthly in order to keep up to date with community activity and check-in. Should this simple quick visit not be possible, the above actions will be made.

Any questions, please ask.

Regards

Group Management
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Spec

Post by Spec »

Nudge accepted :D
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Spec""]Nudge accepted :D [/quote]

Not needed, just wanted to let everyone know so there are no surprises :D

Welcome back though ;)
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Yes it was very good idea. Well I need also declare inactivity for a few time. It depends on some things I need to do in coming week's or even month's. And one more think I need some Volunteer who can help me to fix my SWAT 4 ! Take care guys and see you in the nearest (I hope) future!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198812353896.']Image[/url]

As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
SpyInBlack

Post by SpyInBlack »

[quote=""Bravo""]Yes it was very good idea. Well I need also declare inactivity for a few time. It depends on some things I need to do in coming week's or even month's. And one more think I need some Volunteer who can help me to fix my SWAT 4 ! Take care guys and see you in the nearest (I hope) future![/quote]

Whats wrong with your swat mate?
'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[quote=""SpyInBlack""]Whats wrong with your swat mate?[/quote]

When I tryes to edit swat 4 skins, somehow I've lost NoArmour file to Stechkov. I thought this goona fix easy (only paste the right file), but unfortuned the swat couldn't open even with that file.

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Bravo""]When I tryes to edit swat 4 skins, somehow I've lost NoArmour file to Stechkov. I thought this goona fix easy (only paste the right file), but unfortuned the swat couldn't open even with that file.[/quote]

You need the swatnoarmour text to fix it from the same game version meaning english, polish etc...

Or just remove and reinstall swat if all fails :)

Thanks Wes for this clue. I hope I will go back again with it soon without reinstall. I should avoid this kind of attraction if you all know what I mean?
Last edited by Bravo on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

[quote=""Ninwes""]You need the swatnoarmour text to fix it from the same game version meaning english, polish etc...

Or just remove and reinstall swat if all fails :)

Thanks Wes for this clue. I hope I will go back again with it soon without reinstall. I should avoid this kind of attraction if you all know what I mean?[/quote]

Wes said thanks to himself... Not sure if its lack of modesty or rather split personality... :roll:
~|SOG|KeeRIeS
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]Wes said thanks to himself... Not sure if its lack of modesty or rather split personality... :roll: [/quote]

I think bravo pressed edit instead of quote, it says last edited by bravo
So don't know what you mean :p

@Ninwes right wes ? :D

Yes, KeeRIeS was just kidding as he saw Bravo edited my post and wrote the answer just as it was written by me.

I also wanted to say thanks to myself, as I'm supercool and my posts are great and helpful.

@Ninwes, you're cool.

@Ninwes thanks, bro

Edited by KeeRIeS just for laugh! :D

I edited text because I wrote this quote sooner with some fails. :)
Last edited by Bravo on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[quote=""Ninwes""]I think bravo pressed edit instead of quote, it says last edited by bravo

Yes, KeeRIeS was just kidding as he saw Bravo edited my post and wrote the answer just as it was written by me.

I also wanted to say thanks to myself, as I'm supercool and my posts are great and helpful.

@Ninwes, you're cool.

@Ninwes thanks, bro

Bravo;3127 wrote:
Ninwes;3126 wrote:I think bravo pressed edit instead of quote, it says last edited by bravo

@Ninwes, you're cool.

@Ninwes thanks, bro

LOL :)