Website Features & Requests

We were last around in 2008 so forgive us for being a little rusty... let us know how we are doing... we'd love to improve
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Tyrope""]Recruits are above us yellows? That don't seem right.[/quote]

You are too quick.... was working on the display order. Already fixed!
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
sander

Post by sander »

[quote=""Matt""]You are too quick.... was working on the display order. Already fixed![/quote]

Good Was looking in the ACP but didn't find it :p
Michael

Post by Michael »

Maybe a silly not needed suggestion, but maybe you could color code the forum names? White for all access, green for group members and above, yellow for senior members and above etc.? Just throwin it out there, easier to quickly see who has access to what, another community I'm in does this and it's very efficient.
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Michael""]Maybe a silly not needed suggestion, but maybe you could color code the forum names? White for all access, green for group members and above, yellow for senior members and above etc.? Just throwin it out there, easier to quickly see who has access to what, another community I'm in does this and it's very efficient.[/quote]

Would be good but forum members for example can't see the other areas so they cannot see the colors of that forum :)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Well it would be more so for seniors and managers, but was just a suggestion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Michael on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Like the idea Mike, could always give it a go and tell me what you think.
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Michael""]Well it would be more so for seniors and managers, but was just a suggestion.[/quote]

Now implemented Mike. Was this what you had in mind?
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Michael

Post by Michael »

Yeah, I think it looks cool. Just adds a little pop, but not too much and is clearer for quick access to specific forums. ����

If I recall wasnt the absence room for either VIPs and above or member and above?
Last edited by Michael on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Michael""]Yeah, I think it looks cool. Just adds a little pop, but not too much and is clearer for quick access to specific forums. ����

If I recall wasnt the absence room for either VIPs and above or member and above?[/quote]Yes, I didn't add anything to that. Will look at it also

Sent from my Huawei P20 Mate Pro using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder