UPDATE: Ready or Not (in-case you missed it)

Discuss anything relating to games
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Demon speed""]Already using "low ready", comparing to SWAT 4 it's slow running :p .[/quote]

Well you never know there are already modding the game :)

Ready or Not
Orion

Post by Orion »

I can't get enough of this game. Any plans on servers for it?
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Orion""]I can't get enough of this game. Any plans on servers for it?[/quote]

We still in talk about couple things a update will follow soon :)
Orion

Post by Orion »

Black

Post by Black »

Hah, now that looks like a game I would play.
- Black > Home - [ACC] - Steam
«War does not determine who is right, but who is left.»
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Orion""]Some fun with old map

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... rbox=false

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... rbox=false[/quote]

Wow, looks like it has developed nicely. Whats the latest? RON seems to have gone a little static in regards to getting a full release
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Matt""]Wow, looks like it has developed nicely. Whats the latest? RON seems to have gone a little static in regards to getting a full release[/quote]

Still actually waiting on any news server side.
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

Honestly last update turned this game in some Rainbow Six. AI is OP, they are too sensitive, hard to surprise them, nades are weak, suspects almost not giving up. Of course i'm aware that is early access and it's can be solved. Just hope it's not gonna stay at that way.

Anyone had same impression?
Adeon

Post by Adeon »

Been testing this game and its good. You get a lot of equipment, it gets more realistic in terms of HUD info, no bullet count (you have to check you clip for it). Lots of weapon attachments.

So far only played Single Player but looking forward to play co-op, maybe host a "Ready or Not DAY" so we can gather and make some co-op sessions? Just a thought.
sander

Post by sander »

[quote=""Corvette""]Been testing this game and its good. You get a lot of equipment, it gets more realistic in terms of HUD info, no bullet count (you have to check you clip for it). Lots of weapon attachments.

So far only played Single Player but looking forward to play co-op, maybe host a "Ready or Not DAY" so we can gather and make some co-op sessions? Just a thought.[/quote]

good idea for a ready or not day, We will look into it in how we could best organize it.