Nicoleise

We love new faces. Let us know you've landed at the sog-team
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Bravo""]I could agree with you more Nico. Maybe we are a little bit old [of course Recon Younger :) ] but it was some sentiment to the SOG. Even when I've played for SWTOR I talking with proud about SOG and you all.[/quote]

Forgot how nice you are, mate :)

But nah, i am an old grandma :D
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[quote=""Recon""]
Forgot how nice you are, mate :)

But nah, i am an old grandma :D
[/quote]

Don't worry. When I have a Birthdays I always say I am next 18 old :)
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

Hi Nico and congratz!

im sure you was the one that taught me how to play Arma long time ago.
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

Hey guys,

Really good to see so many of you again. :) Warms my novel-typing heart! :D Thank you also for the many congratulations and wishes. :)

As for Recon; you are not the first to say 'poor girl' - but fortunately, people have only said that about me taking so long to propose, and not because of her being with me. :D
Recon

Post by Recon »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]Hey guys,

Really good to see so many of you again. :) Warms my novel-typing heart! :D Thank you also for the many congratulations and wishes. :)

As for Recon; you are not the first to say 'poor girl' - but fortunately, people have only said that about me taking so long to propose, and not because of her being with me. :D [/quote]Only real friends could tell the truth :D

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
O'Neill

Post by O'Neill »

Nicoleise! Good to read your education worked out and met your soon to be wife while doing so. Hope your new business is successful.
Nicoleise

Post by Nicoleise »

[quote=""Pendy""]im sure you was the one that taught me how to play Arma long time ago.[/quote]

If that's the case, you must be rubbish at Arma! :D That's the only thing I think I could teach anyone about Arma - never died so much in a game before or since. :D

===

Really good to see you again O'neil! Thank you for your kind words and wishes. :)
Pendy

Post by Pendy »

[quote=""Nicoleise""]If that's the case, you must be rubbish at Arma! :D That's the only thing I think I could teach anyone about Arma - never died so much in a game before or since. :D [/quote]

Haha well iam more of a SWAT4 player :p and yes i died a lot too lol