Website Features & Requests

We were last around in 2008 so forgive us for being a little rusty... let us know how we are doing... we'd love to improve
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

Is there a plugin that we could add to the site, which would show the Discord server and who's online on it? I know we had that back when we were using TeamSpeak.
KeeRIeS

Post by KeeRIeS »

Have you tried to press 'Servers' button, maybe? :D

If not you can do it now or click here: http://www.sog-team.co.uk/index.php/ind ... id=servers

:D
Biodome

Post by Biodome »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]Have you tried to press 'Servers' button, maybe? :D

If not you can do it now or click here: http://www.sog-team.co.uk/index.php/ind ... id=servers

:D [/quote]

Ooh, I didn't see that it was added :D Thanks!
Matt

Post by Matt »

We are looking at other options too as soon the servers page will have gameservers again.....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Tyrope

Post by Tyrope »

the application form's size increase/decrease don't make sense... Decrease lowers the width, but increase raises it's height? It should probably have some preset sizes to just loop through...
Robert Frost wrote:The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Tyrope""]the application form's size increase/decrease don't make sense... Decrease lowers the width, but increase raises it's height? It should probably have some preset sizes to just loop through...[/quote]

For me it seems alright though, maybe it's your browser ? (will look into it)

But in the lower right corner you can move the box itself
Ninwes

Post by Ninwes »

[quote=""Ninwes""]For me it seems alright though, maybe it's your browser ? (will look into it)

But in the lower right corner you can move the box itself[/quote]

For now i removed it you can still use the lower right corner to make the form bigger or smaller
TimC

Post by TimC »

[quote=""KeeRIeS""]Have you tried to press 'Servers' button, maybe? :D

:D [/quote]

I thought I saw that before but now I am not seeing the discord server on this page. Did the viewer get removed? Just wondering.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""TimC""]I thought I saw that before but now I am not seeing the discord server on this page. Did the viewer get removed? Just wondering.[/quote]Yep I've removed it temporarily until I can get a better widget to fit that page.... I might setup a temporary one later until there's a fix

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Tyrope

Post by Tyrope »

Robert Frost wrote:The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.