Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Discuss anything relating to games
SpyInBlack

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Post by SpyInBlack »

I was wondering.. with Ready or Not being around the corner and lack of members being active on forum or "ingame".

Maybe we could try halo games. I always wanted to play halo but never had a xbox or ps, but now since it came out on steam.
I think its worth a try. Ive been really enjoying it and i think we should consider it.

What do you think guys?
'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""SpyInBlack""]I was wondering.. with Ready or Not being around the corner and lack of members being active on forum or "ingame".

Maybe we could try halo games. I always wanted to play halo but never had a xbox or ps, but now since it came out on steam.
I think its worth a try. Ive been really enjoying it and i think we should consider it.

What do you think guys?[/quote]

I would play it. I actually bought the collection on PC last month. Havent touched it yet and never played multiplayer, only single years ago.
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Castner

Post by Castner »

I'd be game for this since I've been a fan of the series since it first dropped with the original xbox' release. I actually played it competitively for years over Halo: CE through to Halo 3 but its been a long time lol, the campaigns are great too.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Ill get it installed then!
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
O'Neill

Post by O'Neill »

I have MCC on PC since it was released on Steam. I played Halo: CE on PC many years ago and I still play it from time to time.

I'm most looking forward to playing ODST though. I wanted to play it but it wasn't available for PC when it was first released.
---------
"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!" - Colonel Jack O'Neill