Admin access

Private forums for all our team members
Demon speed

Post by Demon speed »

[quote=""Matt""]Well for some reason I have installed and tried both the Client mod and Mark Mod

Something is seriously wrong with my install...[/quote]

It's not Gez Mod? Why Mark Mod? O_o.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=""Demon speed""]It's not Gez Mod? Why Mark Mod? O_o.[/quote]

Tried both. Prefer Gez version to be honest. I will take another look tomorrow. Had to order a new mouse so I can play games again... cant play using touchpad. Should be back in game by Tues to test!
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
SpyInBlack

Post by SpyInBlack »

I totally forgot how to use any mod. Can anyone give me a quick tutorial? :D
'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'
223Games

Post by 223Games »

maybe i did miss it but is it allowed to log in as web admin? it asks for a username and password? does Senior members allowed to login there?
sander

Post by sander »

no web admin remains for GM at least for now
TimC

Post by TimC »

[quote=""SpyInBlack""]I totally forgot how to use any mod. Can anyone give me a quick tutorial? :D [/quote]

Well with the mod when you download it should be a tutorial but if you want in game one we can do it while on a server. A lot of it is self-explanatory but one of us will be glad to assist. :)
SpyInBlack

Post by SpyInBlack »

[quote=""TimC""]Well with the mod when you download it should be a tutorial but if you want in game one we can do it while on a server. A lot of it is self-explanatory but one of us will be glad to assist. :) [/quote]

Thx, but i figured it out already :D
'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'
Matt

Post by Matt »

PLEASE NOTE;

THREAD HAS NOW BEEN MOVED TO MEMBERS ONLY

For members who need help and are new to how to admin the server, please contact us for help
|SOG|Matt
Group Founder